2019 VOICE Innovation Lab Youth2Youth Annual Research Competition for Nigerians
Deadline: September 30, 2019.
VOICE Innovation Lab calls for entries for the maiden edition of its annual Research Essay Competition in Nigeria.
The essay competition which is put together for undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Enugu State and the FCT is organized as part of VOICE Innovation Lab: Youth2Youth Flagship for Social Change initiative to promote creative writing and reading culture amongst youth in Nigeria to highlight and address challenges faced by Nigeria Youth and encourage active citizenship.
1. The competition is open to Nigeria undergraduates in tertiary institutions in Enugu and FCT
2. Applicants between the ages of 18-25 only.
1. There would be 3 winners for the overall essays.
2. The shortlisted finalists will be invited to Abuja for an award ceremony on October 2019.
3. The cost of both ‘travelling and accommodation’ will be borne by the organization.
4. Also, the best 10 essays will be published both on the organization’s website and in a daily newspaper with the names of the writers of each essay.
1st prize: Laptop computer + N50,000 grant for books
2nd prize: Laptop computer + N30,000 grant for books
3rd prize: Laptop computer+ N20,000 grant for books
As part of your application, make a short video stating ‘your motivation to join the competition’ (3 minutes max) and post it on your social media page (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and tag @wearewagarc. Use the hashtag #leadingchange.
All entries should be sent as an email in MS Word format to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should be your full name and the word “RESEARCH COMPETITION ENTRY” e.g “CIROMA_ADEKUNLE_RESEARCH_COMPETITON_ENTRY”