2019 VIvatech challenge for African Startups
Deadline: September 1, 2018.
Today, the African Agriculture industry is facing challenges such as :
- The impact and consequences of climat on local agriculture areas
2. The optimisation of limited ressources, weather natural, energy and/or living beings
3. The financing of local initiatives
AI in agriculture represents a collection of multiple technologies able to to help prediction and monitoring functions. Combined with existing systems and human resources, these technologies can help answer those key challenges.
- Startups from operating in Africa.
- Innovative solution or serviceLess than 5 years of existenceEarly-stage // Seed-stage company
- First prize: One exhibition stand for your startup at Vivatech 2019, in Paris
- Second prize: Pitching slot for your startup at Vivatech 2019, in Paris
- Third prize: Two Vivatech 2019 tickets for your team
- Short video with 2 topics: Startup presentation / How do you solve the problem? (mpg, mpeg, mp4, mov) MAX 10 Megabyte – You can also share us a “Wetransfer” link or a Youtube video
- Deck pitch: 8 slides max (ppt, pdf) – MAX 10 Megabytes