2019 Victoria University of Wellington Laurie Cameron Scholarship
Deadline: September 15, 2019.
The Laurie Cameron Scholarship was established in 2006 in memory of the late Laurie Cameron C.B.E., Q.S.M., by his family. Laurie Cameron was a long-time and committed member of the Board of the Institute of Policy Studies at Victoria University, which he chaired for several years. He was especially concerned to ensure private sector engagement with issues of governance, and to promote understanding of the ethical basis of behaviour in both the public and private sectors.
The scholarship will be awarded to a student who is undertaking research at Victoria University of Wellington on the interactions and relationship between the public and private sectors in the area of policy and management.
- Applicants must be undertaking research at Victoria University of Wellington on the interactions and relationship between the public and private sectors in the area of policy and management
- Applicants must be enrolled in either in one of the School of Government’s Post-experience programmes (Masters of Public Management, Masters of Public Policy, Masters of Strategic Studies), or a student undertaking a Masters of Commerce and Administration, or a Masters of Arts
- PhD students undertaking a PhD in the area of public/private sector relations in policy and management are also eligible
Approximately $2,500 (subject to funds available)
- A brief outline of research proposal
- A statement on how the scholarship fund would be used
- Apply online