2019 United For 2030 Citizens Assembly
Deadline: December 17, 2018.
The Citizens Assembly is a 12 month online programme to develop a project to help achieve the Global Goals in your country.
1. United For 2030 is looking for 5 representatives aged between 18-35 at the time of application
2. Applicant will be selected for each of the following countries: Algeria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Haiti, Indonesia, Italy, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Pakistan, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, South Africa, Tanzania, Uruguay, USA, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Yemen
1. APPLY: Applications are open until Monday 17th December at 11:59pm GMT to represent your country at United For 2030 Citizens Assembly.
2. DECISION: Five representatives for each country will be announced by the end of December 2018.
3. IDEATION: You start to get the ideas flowing with your country team members at our 48 hour online United For 2030 Hackathon! The Hackathon is where you will start to develop ideas for achieving the Global Goals within your country.
4. RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT: This is your chance to further develop your idea by working with your team and mentor to ensure your project will help achieve the Global Goals.
5. TEAM BUILDING: Identify the skills you need to make your project a reality and recruit new team members to help make it happen.
6. IMPACT: This is the implementation phase where your team actively work together to implement your project.
7. SUMMIT: The end of the year will culminate with the United For 2030 Summit. Teams present the impact their projects have made to experts and influencers from across the world at our global online summit.
To be part of the United For 2030 Assembly, there are just three things that you need,.
1. INTERNET: As the programme is completed entirely online, you will need to have access to a strong internet connection.
2. 8 HOURS PER WEEK: To be able to make good progress with your project, you will need to be able to commit at least 8 hours per week during the programme.
3. PASSION: We want people who are passionate and take action in order to ensure their project helps to achieve the Global Goals.
1. Once you have completed the programme, you will become a member of the United For 2030 Alumni.
2. You will be able to continue your project to help achieve a Global Goal in your country and around the world.
3. As a member of the Alumni, you will gain access to exclusive opportunities and events.