2019 Trust Conference Changemakers Programme in the UK
Deadline: May 3, 2019.
The Trust Conference Changemakers Programme funds frontline activists and human rights defenders from around the world to attend the annual conference. In 2018, we received applications from 90 countries and selected Changemakers with expert knowledge of our conference themes.
This year, we will award up to 60 scholarships to applicants from diverse disciplines who will bring their unique perspectives and take action at Trust Conference. The Trust Conference Changemakers Programme offers access to an influential gathering of NGOs, heads of corporations, lawyers, public servants and philanthropist.
- Open to all applicants
- Over the age of 18
- Must speak English
- Must be working in the area of human rights
- Must demonstrate how their participation in Trust Conference will enhance their work and impact
- Applicants working in the areas of modern slavery, women’s rights, economic empowerment, or refugee support are also eligible to apply
- Cannot have previously attended the conference on a scholarship
- A free day of specialized training and networking with other Changemakers on November 12, 2019
- Free attendance at the Trust Conference on November 13 and 14, 2019
- A potential financial bursary to support travel and accommodation costs (up to £1,250).
- Their name and photo in Trust Conference marketing materials and on the official website