2019 Trendhim Talent Scholarship for International Students
Deadline: December 1, 2019.
Do you dream of working in marketing, fashion, sales, IT, trade, or management? Then we’d like to help you. We’ve created the Trendhim Scholarship, and so each year we support one or more students with the amount of €2,000.
The €2,000 Trendhim Talent Scholarship was created to empower and support students that have a passion for business, design, marketing and IT and would like to pursue a career in any of the below fields or start their own business.
In order to apply, students must be enrolled or accepted to undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs in the following fields:
- Business, Accounting or Finance
- Marketing and Management, Digital Marketing or Sales
- IT and Web Development
- Leadership and Organisation
- Fashion and Design
There are no age or nationality restrictions. Students from public, private and online Universities and Colleges are eligible. PhD students may also apply for the Scholarship.
1. The Trendhim Talent Scholarship should be used to cover expenses related to your studies such as university fees and school materials, workshops, online courses, travel expenses, school trips, projects and study abroad experiences.
2. You may also use the scholarship for extracurricular online courses and personal development projects.
1. Each applicant must submit a motivational letter in which he/she gives information about themselves, their study programme and their future aspirations.
2. The letter has to convince us that he/she is the best candidate and inspires us to believe in their goals as well. At Trendhim, They love to see young students who have great dreams and aspirations – unleash your creativity!
3. Please note that the motivation letter should be written in English, and it should be at least one page long. Be sure to include your contact information (name, address, telephone).
4. Submit your motivational letter to [email protected] before December 1, 2019.