2019 Transparency School on Integrity Scholarship program
Deadline: May 19, 2019.
Transparency International School on Integrity is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. The upcoming School 2018 will take place during 8-14 July, 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
1. The Transparency School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
2. They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
3. Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
1. A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries. Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses.
2. Students seeking to receive full scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens. In certain cases, students may also be offered partial tuition fee waivers (partial scholarships) to cover a part of their course expenses.
3. Please find the list of countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey and Ukraine.
4. Also, university students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities (from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) are entitled to receive Nordplus mobility grant.
Applying is really simple – just fill out and submit our online application form (please find it below).
Please note that you will be asked to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV. We strongly advise that you prepare these in advance and have them ready before you start filling out your application form.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
1. Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
2. Motivation letter (max 500 words);
3. Completed online form.