2019 Spring Fellowship for African Based Startups
Deadline: June 30, 2019.
Spring Fellowship is a 4-month accelerator program backed by global corporate leaders, and created by Kinaya Ventures. Spring Fellowship will take place mainly in Abidjan and is open to 8 African startups operating across AgTech, FoodTech, MarTech/AdTech, RetailTech. Spring Fellowship will offer seed funding tickets of USD15,000 per startup, as well as operational and expertise support.
1. They invite every promising Africa-based startup with at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), and a minimum traction to apply.
2. Spring Fellowship is designed for a broad spectrum of entrepreneurs, whether it be founders or representing a team of early to growth-stage startups. We specialize in one of the following verticals: Agtech, Foodtech, AdTech, MarTech, FashionTech, BeautyTech / RetailTech
1. Join Global network
2. Access to 100 selected mentors
3. Access Perks & discounts of USD45K
4. Access Alumni Growth Program.
5. Expert-led masterclass sessions
6. Access to Business opportunities with leading corporates
7. Expansion in Francophone Africa
8. Industry-themed events
9. Free desks for your team in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
10. USD15K in cash per team
11. Investor Access
12. Spring Demo Day