2019 SHETrades International Trade Centres Video Pitch Competition
Deadline: February 22, 2019.
Business students! Submit a video pitching your innovative idea to support women entrepreneurs to win our Women’s Day competition and a trip to ITC’s flagship event!
The International Trade Centre (ITC) has launched its first-ever video pitch competition for youth ahead of International Women’s Day on 8 March 2019.
1. Female and male business school students from around the world can participate in this challenge by submitting a video with an innovative pitch on how to support women entrepreneurs in a specific sector, country or region.
2. Students must be enrolled in an accredited business school. The video should be a maximum of three minutes long, in English, and uploaded on YouTube with a submitted questionnaire (press the “apply here” button below) by Friday, 22 February.
3. Videos may be produced individually or in groups.
The winner/winning team will be awarded travel and accommodation for one individual to the World Export Development Forum 2019 to interact with business leaders from around the world, participate in sessions and access an international business network.
Pitches must include the following information:
– Full name(s) of the participant(s), name of the business school, country the participant(s) is located in
– Goal of the proposed business idea and intended impact
– How the participant plans to achieve the goal
– Sustainable Development Goal reference
The format of the video pitch is open – creative and innovative ideas are very welcome!