2019 Shell LiveWIRE Top Ten Innovators
Deadline: July 10, 2019.
Sustainability is at the heart of our business, that means providing energy in a responsible manner, respecting people, their safety, and the environment. As part of this commitment we also want to champion sustainability around the world. One way we do this is by rewarding entrepreneurs whose businesses work towards the circular economy.
This year, we have partnered together with Shell Global Commercial to deliver Top Ten Innovators (TTI) 2019, a global competition to find innovative solutions amongst our Shell LiveWIRE alumni that promote the Circular Economy. The’re specifically looking for solutions in Food & Agriculture, Energy & Mobility, and promoting a Sustainable Future.
1. Food & Agriculture: Enterprises that are providing disruptive circular solutions in food waste reduction and/or sustainable agriculture. This may involve: circular design, production, distribution, remanufacture, (re)use, residual waste collection and recycling of food and agricultural products.
2. Energy & Mobility: Enterprises that are providing innovative circular solutions to enhance energy efficiency in various applications and/or promote circular practices within the mobility supply chain. This many involve circular design, production, distribution, use, residual waste collection and cycle of energy and/or mobility products and services.
3. Sustainable Future: Enterprises that help reduce waste and deliver positive social and/or environmental change. This may involve circular design, production, distribution, use, repair, reuse, residual waste collection and recycling of products, services, and waste not in the previous two categories.
1. Top Ten Innovators awards prizes across three categories. Each category will have one winner and two runners up.
2. The winners will receive US $20,000 and runners-up will receive US $10,000.
3. In addition, they will have an outstanding achievement award, and that winner will receive US $10,000. The outstanding achievement award will be selected from the 21 shortlisted candidates.
4. All ten finalists will receive: mentoring support by a Shell expert, the opportunity to benefit from market linkages via Shell’s global network, global exposure and the possibility to be considered as a vendor to Shell or Shell’s customers.