2019 Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program for Accident Victims
Deadline: July 20, 2019.
Pursuing a college education is a costly endeavor for most students, especially those who are coping with the financial fallout from a serious accident. At Rosen & Ohr, we believe that an accident should never get in the way of one’s education, and because of this, we are continuing the Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program this year.
The 2019 Rosen & Ohr Scholarship Program is accepting essays from students who have suffered injuries due to an accident or who have been impacted personally by a loved one’s accident. You must be a student enrolled in:
- Community college
- An undergraduate program
- Graduate school
1. Rosen & Ohr is pleased to offer a $1,000 scholarship opportunity to the top applicant.
2. The winner will be presented with a check from Rosen & Ohr that must be used to pay for tuition, books, or other education-related expenses. Scholarship recipient is responsible for any and all applicable taxes on their winnings.
3. In addition to awarding prize money to the top essay applicant, Rosen & Ohr will honor the top writer publicly by posting the essay and photo of the winner on the firm’s website and through social media.
All essays must be original. Plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification.
Please include in your scholarship application:
- Your essay in Word document format (.doc or .docx)
- A photo of yourself in .jpg or .png format (Optional—photo is for purposes of placing winner on firm website)
- A copy of your college transcript or other proof of enrollment
- A cover sheet with:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- A short paragraph describing yourself
- The name and address of your college
- A signature of your parent or guardian (if you are not yet 18)