2019 Recovery Village Health Care Scholarship or U.S. Citizens
Deadline: July 1, 2019.
The Recovery Village is dedicated to maintaining exceptional service at alcohol and drug rehab facilities while providing unique opportunities for education and personal development. As part of this commitment, The Recovery Village is offering a $1,000scholarship to students pursuing a medical-related course of study.
The Recovery Village offers comprehensive treatment for dual diagnosis based drug and alcohol rehab, eating disorder and mental health treatments tailored to the patient’s specific needs. At The Recovery Village, they understand addiction. Their fully trained staff will guide patients and family to the goal of complete rehabilitation.
In order to be eligible, students must meet the following criterias:
- Applicants must be 18 years or older at the time of application
- U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Enrolled or accepted in an accredited college or university and plan to continue enrollment
- Consent to a talent release and be willing to provide a digital photograph and quote for display on Advanced Recovery Systems (ARS) websites if notified as the winner
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply
Winner will receive a scholarship prize in the amount of $1,000, to be spent on tuition, fees, books, or supplies required for the student’s classes at an accredited college or university.
- Submit a short essay (no more than 500 words) through the given link describing why you are passionate about substance use disorder and mental health treatment.
- Essays can be in the form of a personal narrative with a medical perspective or focus specifically on clinical experience.
- Responses must be in English.