2019 PhotographyTalk Scholarship
Deadline: January 15, 2019.
At PhotographyTalk, our mission is to help people become better photographers.
That includes helping amateur and professional photographers expand their skill set to take better photos and build more successful photography businesses. Now, we’re expanding our footprint to help a whole new group of people – students – to use photography to better their place in the world.
Whether you’re studying to be an auto mechanic, a teacher or the next Jeff Bezos, photography does not discriminate. These days, we all carry around cell phones that have amazing cameras, which means anyone can master the art of photography.
We want to help the next generation of photographers realize their educational dreams by supporting students in their college studies.
- Applicants must be a legal resident of the United States.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Applicants for the PhotographyTalk Scholarship must be accepted or enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate degree program at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university or vocational school.
- Students must be enrolled during the 2019-2020 school year.
Each year, one college-bound student will receive a $1,000 PhotographyTalk Scholarship that can be used for tuition, fees, and related educational expenses.
There are two ways to apply for the scholarship:
Once you’ve posted your essay or video, email us at [email protected]. In the email, please include the following:
- In the subject line, write “PhotographyTalk Scholarship Submission”
- In the body of the email, include a link to your essay or video, and your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number, as well as the name and website of the college, university or vocational school to which you’ve been accepted or are currently attending.
- Attach documentation showing that you’ve been accepted or are currently attending a tuition-based college, university, or vocational school.