2019 Oando Plc Developer Internship Competition for Young Nigerians
Deadline: June 27, 2019.
So You Think You Can Code? They are looking for the next #OandoIntern.
They have everything ready for you. A work environment that lets you thrive, brilliant minds to learn from and a totally awesome workspace. Complete this stage and you could be coding your way into our team.
1. Contestants must be between the ages of 18 to 25 as at the date of submission.
2. Contestants must be resident in Lagos, Nigeria. In the event that a contestant is resident outside Lagos, he/she shall bear all out-of-pocket expenses relating to transportation and accommodation.
3. Contestants are required to have a basic understanding of coding and web development.
4. Contestants are required to have a basic understanding of the global developing space.
5. Contestants must possess good oral and written communication skills.
6. An entry shall be deemed to have been personally submitted by the contestant. Only individuals shall be eligible to participate in the contest. Entries from Organizations shall neither be accepted nor considered.
7. Entries from the following shall not be accepted:
Employees, Interns, Directors, and Officers of Oando PLC and their immediate family members; or Staff of all Agencies, Companies, and entities involved in the administration, advertising, judging, creation, development, execution of the contest and the immediate family members. For the purpose of this document, immediate family members shall include spouse, recognized partner, parents, children and step children, siblings, and members of the same household.
8. Once an entry has been submitted and been accepted, the name of the contestant will be publicized.
1. Prize: 6-month internship with Oando PLC’s Corporate Communications Team at Oando PLC’s Head Office in Lagos.
2. The winner will be announced on Oando PLC’s Social Media platforms and will be required to confirm his/her acceptance of the prize by email within 5 (Five) working days. Failure to confirm acceptance within the stipulated time, will amount to a forfeiture of the prize and, Oando PLC reserves the right to select another winner.
1. All Interested parties are expected to submit/upload their entries on the contest website – oandoplc.com/hy19-internship and state how they intend to revamp Oando PLC’s website, if successful and the reason(s) why.