2019 MoArmouz New E-commerce Scholarship
Deadline: February 28, 2019.
Dr Srucchi Goel and Mr Gaurav Shdev, are the proud founders of MoArmouz. Driven by an urge to revolutionize the digital world, they embarked on the journey to curate the best mobile accessories. Their dreams resonated with their enthusiasm and as a result, MoArmouz was born to deliver customer-oriented services in the electronics industry.
1. They only accept applicants who show proof that they are studying and enrolled in an accredited school/university.
2. You must be at least seventeen years old to apply, so the ages are really open to just about anyone.
3. The scholarship contest is considered as an international, so don’t feel like your school/university might not be considered for its location.
- Each winner will receive $1,500 USD.
- All scholarships are non-transferable. The payment is made in the form of a check to the educational institution attended by the student.
- Every winner should have submitted all proof needed to prove they are a current student.
- There will be no cash awarded to winners.
- Receiving a scholarship is contingent upon all the terms and conditions and upon eligibility
They want the applicants to write a 600 words essay on the following:
Why is e-commerce good for the growth of the business? Tell us about the new business ideas that could cope well in the e-commerce world? How can these new ideas be beneficial to customers and make their life easier? Are you currently working on any idea that would ease the working of e-commerce professionals on daily basis?
Once you completed your work, please send it to the following email address: [email protected]
Your submission should also include the following items:
- An image copy or PDF of your current student ID (make sure it’s not expired).
- Personal information like the name in full, residential and telephone among others, the name of the school and your area of study.
- A 600 words essay which answers the questions that we have mentioned above. The main point of the scholarship is to understand what type of ideas you have in terms of e-commerce development. We encourage you to get as descriptive as possible.
- Please submit all of the documents in PDF form. We prefer formatting to be in Arial, 12-point font and double-spaced.