2019 IDRC/GPE Knowledge and Innovation Exchange Global Grant
Deadline: October 1, 2019.
Part of Canada’s foreign affairs and development efforts, IDRC invests in knowledge, innovation, and solutions to improve the lives of people in the developing world.
IDRC supports research in developing countries to create real and lasting change. This knowledge can be used as a tool for addressing pressing global challenges.
The Global Partnership for Education (GPE) and IDRC invite proposals for KIX Global Grants from individual organizations or groups of organizations for multi-region, multi-country projects that aim to develop, test, and apply ways to scale innovations that address key education issues.
Projects must also focus on one or more of the following six thematic areas:
- Teaching and learning;
- Early childhood care and education;
- Equity and inclusion;
- Gender equality;
- Data systems; and
- Learning assessment systems.
1. This call is open to individual organizations or groups of up to four organizations working in a consortium that have a substantial record of conducting education research in developing contexts.
2. This call is NOT open to individuals, government ministries and agencies, or for-profit providers of core education services.
Central Asia, Europe, Far East Asia, North and Central America, North of Sahara, Oceania, South America, South Asia, South of Sahara, West Indies
1. CA$1,350,000 – $2,700,000 (US$1,000,000 – $2,000,000) per grant
2. KIX global grants will only support multi-country and multi-regional projects.