2019 GrowthAfrica Business Scaleup Acceleration Programme
Deadline: January 31, 2019.
The GrowthAfrica Business Scaleup Acceleration Programme is demanding, but so is success! The programme and our support is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership.
Applications are now open for our 2019 GrowthAfrica Business Scaleup Accelerator Programme in Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia and Zambia. We will for each country select 15 ambitious, committed entrepreneurs with high potential to grow and create significant impact with a focus on high impact employment and income generating opportunities.
The GrowthAfrica Acceleration Programme is designed to help you scale your venture, make it investment ready and develop your entrepreneurial leadership with the aim of unlocking significant growth in your business.
We are open to all sectors but have a soft spot for:
- IT/mobile solutions
- Financial services and Fintech
- Renewable energy
For profit, post revenue business with an innovative product, service or methodology
- Ready to scale the business
- Turnover of min 50,000 USD
- Existed for 2 years or more year
- Dedicated Full time founding team consisting of at least 2 founders
- Full time and dedicated core team
- Open to raising external investment as part of your growth strategy
- Growth strategy: Led by experienced facilitators, own designed proprietary process and learning methodology that leads to an increase in your revenue and profits
- Catalytic support: Get individualised and tailored business development support from growth catalysts who will walk you through and support you in your business journey
- Financial modelling: Build a financial model for your business growth and investment readiness
- Investment support: Receive support in identification of, access to and engagement with potential and relevant investors
- Peer-peer learning: Connect and benefit from peer-to-peer learning and networking with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Mentorship: You will have a personal executive mentor who will offer you advice and be your sounding board
- Leadership: Acquire tools to develop stronger entrepreneurial leadership
- Networking and partnerships opportunities with GrowthAfrica’s networks locally and internationally