2019 Global Pitch Competition for Women & Diverse Founders
Deadline: August 1, 2019.
The SoGal Foundation community is the live version of these statistics — a true representation of this untapped potential. Throughout our 40 chapters spanning across five continents, every single #SoGalBoss founder and funder are success stories in the making. They are focused on one goal: to close the diversity gap in entrepreneurship and venture capital within our generation.
Hosted in 25+ cities around the world, and culminating in a global final competition and 3-day immersive educational bootcamp in Silicon Valley, this is an unprecedented pitch opportunity for women and diverse entrepreneurs worldwide.
1. Open to Startups that are pre-Series A (raised less than $3M)
2. Have at least one woman or diverse founder.
3. Open to women from all nationalities
1. The top 1-3 finalists from each city will be invited to travel to Silicon Valley (accommodations provided) for guaranteed facetime in front of top-tier investors.
2. Participate in curated educational programming.
3. Access unparalleled 1:1 mentorship.
4. Press exposure.
5. A chance to compete and win seed funding (over half a million investment dollars are committed to the competition so far).