2019 Erasmus Mundus Joined Master Degree in Economics: Master QEM – Models and Methods of Quantitative Economics
Deadline: February 15, 2019.
The Master degree economics Erasmus Mundus QEM – Models and Methods of Quantitative Economics is a Master program in Economics co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. It is true joint full-time advanced Master Degree for elite cohorts of students with many specializations. Taught in English, the master program in economics is designed by a Consortium of five Partner Universities from 5 European countries with a network of Associated Partners consisting of international academic institutions as well as public and private companies.
1. The admission requirements for applicants wishing to enroll in the Master Course Erasmus Mundus QEM are a good quality and recognized bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.Sc., etc.) or an equivalent qualification at the same level, i.e. 180 ECTS credits in the Bologna system to apply for Quantitative Economics Master (QEM).
2. Any additional qualifications such as a second bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or other graduate study should be mentioned in the application.
3. Students can apply to the programme even if they have not yet completed the studies required by the date of application submission. However, they must have completed the relevant degree level before the cohort starting date that is the first September of the starting year of the cohort.
4. Ideally, applicants need to have previously studied mathematics, applied mathematics, quantitative economics or finance. However, candidates with other backgrounds are welcome to apply as well.
This scholarship is provided with the support of the Erasmus Mundus programme of the European Union. Erasmus Mundus (EM) scholarships are EU funded scholarships to support students regardless their country of origin to study selected MA programmes, including QEM.
1. Contribution to travel, visa, installation and other costs.
2. Participation costs, including tuition fees and insurance
3. Monthly allowance for living costs
Online application to the QEM programme can be done through the web portal, located at https://erasmus-mundus.univ-paris1.fr/index.php. There is no application fee.
Stage 1: Register on the Online Platform
To apply, you first need to create an online account, which can be done here. After completing the initial registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing your login ID and password.
Stage 2: Upload your Documents on the Online Platform
The following documents should be uploaded to your personal QEM application page in Portable Document Format (PDF). Documents must either be in English or be accompanied by an official certified English translation.
 Curriculum Vitae
 Statement of Purpose (Personal Declaration)
 Proof of Nationality
 Certified Transcript of Study Results
 Certified Copy of University Degree(s)/Diploma(s)
 Certificate of Proficiency in English
 Two Letters of Recommendation
Stage 3: Make Your Course Choice
QEM: for the Erasmus Mundus Master: Models and Methods of Quantitative Economics
MMEF 1: for the first year graduate programme: Mathematical Models in Economics and Finance
Once you have uploaded items - and  (and  if applicable) and made your course choice, your application is validated.