2019 EGBank MINT Incubator Program for Startups
Deadline: February 8, 2019.
MINT is a platform by EGBank dedicated to the young and curious – enabling YOU to access the world of banking, accelerate your business, and unleash your potential. This is YOUR space to explore and build a future you are proud of.
MINT Incubator comes to you in partnership with Cairo Angels, one of the leading startup investment groups in the Middle East and Africa. Our incubator is designed to support startups with no strings attached. We will not take equity and will not provide debt to the startups enrolled in the program. The only thing we expect from startups is their passion and commitment to take their business to the next level.
MINT Incubator is an intensive 3 month program that is designed for businesses that already have a product, not just an idea. We aim to provide the selected startups with the opportunity to take their business to the next level, preparing them to become a more attractive investment opportunity for startup investors.
1. Mentorship: They offer mentorship sessions lead by a variety of business professionals, academics and industry experts. Each incubated start-up is paired with a mentor who meets up with the start-up on a weekly basis to follow up with the team’s goals and KPIs. The mentor-start-up matching process is made carefully to ensure relevance in the expertise and experience provided by the mentor.
2. Training: A variety of topics make up the training sessions ensuring to cover the needs of any startup. These topics range from product testing to customer acquisition to marketing & branding to basics of finance and accounting. Our workshops are practical, delivered by a mix of academics, entrepreneurs who learned through first-hand experience and business professionals who draw upon years of accumulated know-how and practice.
3. Networking: They capitalize on the networks of EGBANK and Cairo Angels to build a community of the most relevant stakeholders for our start-ups. This community is made up of corporates, business professionals, academics, start-ups, entrepreneurs, eco-system partners and investors.
4. Co-working space: Throughout the incubation period, start-ups enjoy working from our premises in Talaat Harb Square in the heart of Downtown Cairo. The design of the space promotes the culture of collaboration between all parties involved, mutually benefiting the teams. The space is equipped with all tools needed for a start-up to run with its project including access to a meeting room, printing station and a breakout area with a coffee machine and snacks providing the perfect environment to unwind.
5. Perks: Leveraging our ever-growing partner list, we offer our start-ups access to a wide array of services some of which are entirely for free and others are at a discounted rate. Our partners operate in various industries covering the needs of any startup.