2019 Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship
Deadline: January 31, 2019.
Happy to announce our new Open Call for Applications under the 2019 Eastern Partnership Civil Society Fellowship Programme! If you are a young civil society activist from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine with new ideas for improving your community or country and you are looking for opportunities to improve your leadership skills – don’t miss out and apply before January 31, 2019.
This Civil Society Leadership Programme is designed for young civil society activists/ junior professionals from the Eastern Partnership region who are affiliated with a civil society organisation in these countries or have significant experience volunteering or seeking to address problems in the lives of their communities.
In order to be eligible for a fellowship the applicant must:
1. be a natural person.
2. be a national and/or a resident of one of the Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine).
3. be between 18 and 36 years old.
4. not previously have benefited from the fellowship within this programme;
5. have a proven track record of:
a. working in a civil society organisation, including Trade Unions or professional association.
b. taking a leading role in his/her community by advancing issues related to health,
environment, social development, transparency, etc. in one form or another;
6. have appropriate language skills for the chosen location of proposed action;
7. assume responsibility for the action proposed and show commitment for the action proposed.
The provided financial support of the fellowship programme shall cover:
• specific activities outlined in the application form and action proposal submitted by the applicant.
• travel and accommodation expenses to/from or/and within the host country;
• service fees for hosting organisation and/or mentor (s), if required.
• Bank transfer charges.
• Consular fees, if relevant.
• Taxes (if any) etc.
- ind out more about the fellowship programme by checking out our INFOGRAPHICS;
- Read the GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS carefully;
- Read the 10 TIPS FROM OUR 2017 & 2018 FELLOWS;
- Have a look at the PREVIOUS PROJECTS of our fellows;
- Develop your project and estimate your budget. Download the PROJECT PROPOSAL TEMPLATE and the BUDGET TEMPLATE;
- Apply before January 31st by filling in the APPLICATION FORM ONLINE or sending us your APPLICATION FORM by email to email@example.com