2019 Deloitte Nigeria Chief of Staff Recruitment
Deadline: June 21, 2019.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
- Plan and execute strategic and operational tasks
- Program management and reporting- execute projects identified as critical to the successful operations of the business and report on its effectiveness
- Act as the contact person between the West Africa Executive Committee and stakeholders as applicable
- Assist in change management activities
- Provide strategic support to the Executive Office in business development and research activities
- A Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (B.Sc., B.A., HND, etc.) in Law, Social/ Management Sciences or any related discipline
- Have a minimum of credit in five (5) WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience
- Experience in any of the Big 4s will be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and pay keen attention to details
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Good understanding of the business and its operations
- Team player with good inter-personal relations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
1. At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
2. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
3. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.