2019 Dataville Research Remote Internship in International Development
Deadline: May 12, 2019.
Internships are excellent opportunities for young graduates considering a career in development to gain experience in field work. We provide challenging assignments, and applicants are expected to possess maturity, character, initiative and self-reliance as well as outstanding academic credentials and problem solving skills.
As a graduate field intern at Dataville Research, you receive tailored training, guidance and real responsibility from the beginning, quickly becoming an invaluable candidate in the global development sector.
- Volunteers and entry-level professionals in the humanitarian and development sector from developing and developed countries.
- Young graduates wanting to break into the international development sector.
- Individuals with a technical background interested in improving their knowledge and skills.
- Individuals with no technical background interested in exploring careers in global development.
- Postgraduate students from the Global South.
- Gain extensive knowledge of global development delivered by experienced practitioners.
- Become proficient in development research techniques from a practical point of view.
- Confirms mastery of skillset and industry principles and best practices.
- Boost your career confidence and expand your professional network.
- Receive the IDR authorized certificate of graduate internship endorsed by the Society for International Development Washington, DC Chapter.
- Mentorship for recent graduates willing to enter the development sector and transitioning professionals.