2019 Collective Accelerator Program for London-based ventures
Deadline: May 17, 2019.
Are you an entrepreneur that helps to build communities where people thrive?
The Collective Accelerator is now looking for entrepreneurs to join our first programme for London-based ventures. Get training & workshops, mentoring, coaching sessions and access to our network of partners and investors, for a duration of 12 weeks. The programme is fully-funded by The Collective Foundation.
- Your make a positive impact in one of our Focus Areas below (Social Integration, Economic Opportunity, Environmental Sustainability or Health & Wellbeing)
- Your organisation is less than 5 years old
- You are UK-based
- You are already up and running.
1. Get paired with a successful entrepreneur or industry leader, who will be able to share their experience with you and is well-networked to connect you with others who can help you forwards. Every participant will get matched to a mentor that is specifically selected to match their specific needs. Your mentor will be asked to commit at least 30 hours to mentor you over the course of a year.
2. Gain practical tools to improve your business, through 1-on-1 coaching sessions and group workshops, on business fundamentals such as fundraising, marketing and leadership skills.
3. Get access to co-living facility The Collective Canary Wharf for 3 months. Plus, gain access to The Collective’s co-living community, which means launching your product in front of hundreds of potential users.
4. Get introduced to our network of partners and investors who have the resources to skyrocket your business. Previous supporting partners include London Mindfulness Project, UCL Innovation & Enterprise, UK Angel Investment Network, Thomson Reuters, Google Digital Garage and Amplify.