2019 British Council and Ashoka Africa Impact!Africa Social Entrepreneurship Summit
Deadline: October 15, 2019.
The Impact!Africa Social Entrepreneurship Summit organisers would like to invite you to share your story about how you have or are making a difference in the society through social innovative change.
1. Open to applicants between age 12-35 years.
2. Applicants must be citizen of an African country implementing the initiative/project within your country of residence.
3. Demonstrate impact which can be used to inspire and motivate everyone.
4. Have formed a team and created an environment in which everyone identifies as a change maker and leader.
1. Stories that exhibit the most impact and inspiration will be selected and awarded a 2-day free pass to the Impact!Africa Social Entrepreneurship Summit.
2. Your story can provide inspiration and motivation to others who are aspiring to be Global social thinkers too.
3. The selected stories will also be featured on the Summit’s website in a mini-documentary video for Changemakers’ Stories.
4. Receive shared accommodation and food during the summit
5. Receive return economy ticket and Ground Transportation