2019 Bethnal Green Ventures Autumn Program for Tech Startups
Deadline: June 18, 2019.
Applications for our Autumn 2019 programme are now open and we’re on the hunt for our next batch of tech for good founders.
1. Health: Affordable, accessible health and social care.
2. Civic engagement: Civic participation, maintenance and advancement of democracy
3. Sustainability: Climate change, resource efficiency and conservation of the environment.
4. Tech to support young people: In partnership with the Children’s Society
5. Education: Effective education and employability.
6. WorkerTech: In partnership with the Resolution Trust and Accenture UK
- An innovative idea with evidence of its merits and how it would contribute to solving the problem you’re tackling
- A clear hypothesis of how to produce, sell and distribute the solution
- You have a strong and ambitious team (or are actively seeking to build one)
- A strong understanding of the problem and the market you will be operating in
- Technical experience within the team
- A strong ambition to scale and positively impact millions of lives
- A credible hypothesis to realise and measure the positive outcomes you want to achieve
1. Investment: £20,000 in cash for 6% equity in your venture
2. Learning: A tailored three-month programme of workshops, talks and 1:1 mentoring
3. Life-long support: Life-long support and the opportunity for follow-on funding
4. Peer support: Valuable support from a community of 200+ tech for good founders
5. Mentoring: Regular connections with our network of 90+ mentors and advisors
6. Partnerships: Additional support from our expert partners
7. Connections: Introductions and 1:1 meetings with investors and industry experts
8. Office space: A creative working environment and free office space in London during the programme