2019 Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Coventry University Fellowship
Deadline: May 8, 2019.
ACU Fellowships support academic mobility in the Commonwealth by providing opportunities for staff at ACU member institutions to travel to another country to undertake research, collaborate and exchange ideas.
Fellowships are open to the academic and professional staff, or the nominees, of ACU member universities.
1. Applicants must be academic staff of an ACU member institution in Australia, Malaysia, Pakistan or South Africa.
2. Research areas linked to the following Coventry University research centres:
- Centre for Fluid and Complex Systems
- Institute for Future Transport and Cities
- Sports, Exercise and Life Sciences
3. The tenure of the fellowship must be for a period of between one and six months, and travel must take place between 1 August 2019 and 31 July 2020.
Up to GBP £5000 and intended to cover:
- international economy return airfare and other travel costs
- medical insurance and visa fees
- board and lodging fees
- research costs