2019 Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) Accountancy Fellowship
Deadline: May 8, 2019.
ACU Fellowships support academic mobility in the Commonwealth by providing opportunities for staff at ACU member institutions to travel to another country to undertake research, collaborate and exchange ideas.
Fellowships are open to the academic and professional staff, or the nominees, of ACU member universities.
1. Applicants must be professional or academic staff of, or a nominee of, an ACU member university (external nominees should be working in industry, commerce or public service in a Commonwealth country).
2. Tenable either at any ACU member university outside the applicant’s home country, or in industry, commerce or public service in a Commonwealth country other than the applicant’s home country.
3. Those working in universities may hold a fellowship in another ACU member university or industry, commerce or public service abroad; but those working in industry, commerce or public service can only hold a fellowship at an ACU member university.
4. The fellowship can be used for either a collaborative academic research visit, or a collaborative fact-finding visit.
Up to GBP £5000 and intended to cover:
- international economy return airfare and other travel costs
- medical insurance and visa fees
- board and lodging fees
- research costs