2019 Asian Women of Achievement Awards
Deadline: February 8, 2019.
The awards spotlight extraordinary achievements of Asian women across UK business, the arts, media, sport and social and humanitarian work.Are you an Asian woman making a valuable contribution to British life? Whether you work in Construction, Healthcare or Business, you can nominate for the AWA Awards 2019.
1. A woman is eligible to enter the Asian women of Achievement Awards if:
2. Candidates must be UK residents
3. Candidates must be born in one of the countries highlighted in this map, or be born into an ethnic group or had at least one grandparent from one of the countries identified in this map.
Winners will be announced at the gala dinner on April 29, 2019, held at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
- Recognises and celebrates success of inspirational Asian women
- Boosts personal confidence
- Helps create a new generation of female role models in Britain today
- Showcases your organisation’s commitment to diverse talent
If you believe that you, or somebody you know deserves one of the Awards, then please complete the online nomination form below. You will be required to complete the following details:
1. The track record of the candidate within her current and previous organisations.
2. Her key achievements to date.
3. A sense of the candidates vision/plans for the future, both personally and for the organisation she works. What makes her special?
5. A 50-word biography for use in the awards programme should you/the candidate be shortlisted. This may be edited by our editorial team.
6. High quality photo of nominee (2MB JPEG)
7. Curriculum Vitae.
8. Supporting submission material. For example LinkedIn profile, statements of recommendation, relevant press coverage.