2019 Alibaba Netpreneur Training: Rwanda Program
Deadline: January 13, 2019.
The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will welcome local Rwandan entrepreneurs and those who operate businesses within the Rwandan market. We are excited that you are interested in joining this program.
• You MUST be a founder/co-founder or business owner of an officially registered venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
• Applicants below 40 years old.
• You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer are preferred).
• You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
• Female entrepreneurs and locals of the selected regions for each class are strongly encouraged to apply.
• The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success.
• The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development).
• An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
• Hotel accommodation (shared room).
• Daily meal allowance for breakfast (included in the hotel), lunch and dinner.
• Field trip and site visit transportation costs
Not covered (costs you must personally cover):
• Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
• Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
• Additional food or personal expenses.