2019 African Youth Corner (AYC) Leadership Program (Batch 1)
Deadline: March 1, 2019.
The African Youth Corner (AYC) is a youth-led organisation that focuses on youth development. We organise resources and provide a platform for young people to discover and realize their fullest potentials. The AYC Leadership Program is a virtual program that connects young people of all backgrounds and class with inspiring mentors. The program provides intensive training that seeks to develop the leadership capacities of young, emerging leaders.
Are you seeking to develop or enhance your leadership capacities? Are you ready to make impact in your community? Join the AYC Leadership Program!
1. Be a young African between 15-30 years
2. Demonstrate leadership and involvement with social development
3. Be willing to engage with other young people around the continent
4. Be ready to commit three days weekly to the training
5. Have access to steady internet for the training session