2019 African Presidential Leadership Program (APLP)
The idea of the program was launched as part of the implementation of one of the recommendations of the 2018 World Youth Forum and coinciding with the 2019 Egyptian Presidency of the African Union. The program aims at bringing together African youth with different affiliations and beliefs under one umbrella aimed at development and peace, complementing Egypt’s role in effective participation with other African governments. The program is designed to give more than 1,000 young people from Africa a chance to participate in 10 sessions of 100 young African people each.
- Applying for the program through the NTA website
- The applicant must be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Preference for admission will be to applicants with achievements (scientific, sports, cultural, or social)
- Submit a status of education or graduation certificate
- Passing interviews for those wishing to join via Skype
- Sending a video of 5 to 7 minutes about the pressing problems facing Africa
Flight, accommodation, meals will be covered.