2019 Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF)
Deadline: October 22, 2019.
AWIEF is a Pan-African non-profit organisation with offices in both Nigeria and South Africa, including the annual conference, awards and expo; as well as events all year round and programmes to mentor, fund and grow women entrepreneurs on the continent.
AWIEF runs several programmes for women across the continent, such as the flagship AWIEF Growth Accelerator Programme for getting businesses “investment ready”; the FemBioBiz Accelerator Programme in partnership with HIVOS and NEPAD-SANBio, which builds and supports the growth of women-owned and led businesses in the health and agricultural biotech field and other biosciences, with impact on health, nutrition and food security.
The Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) (www.AWIEForum.org), which will celebrate its 5th year anniversary in 2019, has announced the dates for its prestigious annual conference and awards, which will take place at the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), 29-30 October 2019.
The conference theme this year is, Enhancing Impact: Digitalisation, Investment and Intra-African Trade.
1. The two-day event aims to promote and accelerate the growth of women-owned and women-led businesses for Africa’s inclusive economic growth.
2. AWIEF is a platform that sees global thought leaders, industry experts, policymakers, academics, development organisations and investors gather to dialogue, connect, network, share, collaborate and transact in a combined effort to boost Africa’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
For early bird registration, payment must be received before 30 April 2019.
Early Bird: R975
Standard Price: R1,950
DELEGATE REGISTRATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Conference & exhibition attendance
• Conference materials
• Refreshments and 2 lunches
• Workshops and Masterclasses