2019 Advancing Long-term Leadership Initiative (ALLI) Indo-Pacific Summit
Deadline: October 14, 2019.
Advancing Long-term Leadership Initiative (ALLI): Indo-Pacific Summit aims to bring together youth from the Indo-Pacific region to learn new skills and collaborate on common issues facing their countries for a two day Summit in Tokyo, Japan to take place on Friday, December 13th and Saturday, December 14th, 2019.
1. Currently enrolled in a post-secondary education institution.
2. Within a year from having graduated from a post-secondary education institution.
3. Currently employed full-time.
4. Participating in a fellowship or internship.
5. Citizen of Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, United States, or Vietnam
6. Must 20-27 years old at the time of the Summit
7. Alumni of a U.S. Department of State-sponsored exchange program