2018 Sandoz HACk – Healthcare Access Challenge
Deadline: November 30, 2018.
The Sandoz HACk is a global competition that invites inspirational ideas that use digital technology with the potential to complement – or even disrupt – established approaches to healthcare access.
Universal access to healthcare remains the single largest unmet medical need. Two billion people don’t have access to the medicines they need. Four hundred million lack access to essential health services.
1. Participants must be over 18 years old.
2. Country of residence can be anywhere in the world.
3. Participants must
enter the competition by completing all elements requested in the form hosted on https://www.sandoz.com/sandoz-hack in the English language.
1. Sandoz will work with shortlisted entrants to incubate and enhance their ideas, in order to arrive at practical, scalable solutions that help improve people’s lives in communities around the world.
2. Those with the best ideas will travel to South by SouthWest (SXSW; Austin, Texas), in March 2019, to participate in a five-day Accelerator event, to evolve their ideas into an actionable business plan.
3. The winner will receive seed funding and support from Sandoz to help bring their idea to life.