2023 MiLEAD Fellows Program for Young African Women Leaders
Deadline: March 22, 2023.
Over the past 14 years, MILEAD Fellows have gone on to lead bold transformative and paradigm-shifting change at various levels- breaking barriers, implementing live-changing initiatives to end injustice and transform lives, and disrupting systems and cultures that discriminate against women and girls.
If you’re an exceptional emerging African woman leader who’s ready to be a game-changer, we want you to apply!
The program is designed to identify, develop, and promote a new generation of young African female leaders to attain and thrive in critical leadership across Africa.
- They are looking for dynamic young women between the ages of 19-25 who are interested in developing transformational leadership skills that help them address issues facing women and girls across communities in Africa. The MILEAD Program equips Fellows with the world-class knowledge, skills, values, and support systems they need to succeed as 21st-century women leaders.
- Application are welcome from all African countries
- The MILEAD Fellowship will be awarded to 25 outstanding young women who have exhibited leadership potential in their community, organization, and/or profession.
- The program includes a three-week residential Summer Institute in Ghana and a community change project. Selected candidates may remain full-time students or work full-time for the program duration, except during the 3-week summer institute.
- The application deadline is Wednesday 22 March, 2023, and completed application forms must be submitted along with a CV and two recommendation letters. All applications and supporting documents must be submitted via email.
- Download the full 2023 Application Package and Forms at www.moremiinitiative.org,