2023 IOE Centenary Master’s Scholarships at University College London (Fully Funded)
UCL are delighted to be partners with International Students House (ISH) in these awards: IOE – International Students House Centenary Scholarship, and the Mary Trevelyan Centenary Scholarship (in honour of the founder of ISH). IOE is offering Centenary Masters Scholarships for students who plan to work either in their home country, or another, to improve the circumstances of disadvantaged, excluded or underachieving citizens.
Scholarship currently opened are as follows:
- IOE Centenary Doctoral Scholarships
- IOE – Windle Trust Scholarship
- IOE – China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship
- IOE – Clarke Scholarships
- IOE Centenary – Windle Trust Scholarship
- The Tamer Scholarship
- IOE – Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship
- IOE – Aziz Foundation Scholarships
Candidates should be:
- domiciled in an eligible low or lower-middle income country according to the World Bank classification
- have an official unconditional offer to study a full time master’s degree at IOE (letter issued by UCL Admissions)
- not have studied or lived in the UK before.
Please note that these scholarships are not available for the MA Educational Neuroscience or for online courses.
Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and accommodation at International Students House for one academic year. Please note that these scholarships do not cover subsistence in London, travel, or any other costs.