2023 Commonwealth Secretariat Young Professionals Programme (£29,070 per annum)
Deadline: July 10, 2023.
The Commonwealth Secretariat is proud to support youth empowerment through our Young Professionals Programme (YPP). The YPP creates multiple opportunities for talented and qualified young people from across the Commonwealth to contribute to our core work through the transference of technical expertise, innovative ideas, specialist knowledge, and fresh perspectives.
They currently have various opportunities available across the Secretariat, the full list of vacancies is detailed below.
- To be considered, you must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country aged 27 years or younger at the time applications close.
- You will need to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area, and have at least one year of demonstrated work experience in the design and delivery of a subject relevant to development or democracy programmes/projects.
- Further information on each position can be found by clicking on the relevant links.
- Individual applications will need to be made for each position.
Salary: £29,070 per annum
The list of available opportunities is below. To apply, please click the ’apply’ button to be redirected to our website, where you are able to find further information about each opportunity:
- Assistant Research Officer YPO (Trade Competitiveness)
- Assistant Research Officer (Office of the Secretary-General)
- Assistant Research Officer (Economic, Youth & Sustainable Development Directorate)
- Assistant Research Officer (Governance and Peace Directorate) x2