2023 Association of Commonwealth Universities Fellowships (Funding Available)
Deadline: May 29, 2023.
Each ACU Fellowship offers academics and professional services staff at ACU member universities 5,000 GBP towards a research visit for up to 6 months to an ACU member university in a different country.
ACU Fellowships facilitate collaboration and the creation of valuable new partnerships between ACU member universities across the Commonwealth.
- Academics (who hold at least a PhD) and professional services staff at ACU members universities.
- Applicants must first identify and approach a collaborator at a member university in a country other than the one where the applicant is employed.
The application form will require all applicants to:
- Summarise the work you plan to carry out during the Fellowship, and how the collaboration will benefit the project. Explain why you have chosen to collaborate with your partner institution for the project rather than any other.
- Describe the projected impact of the Fellowship work.
- Explain how you expect the Fellowship to benefit your own professional development.
- List the planned outputs of the Fellowship.
- Submit a time plan of the work, which must cover a minimum of six months between September 2023 and August 2024.
- List the costs associated with the Fellowship. These can include staff time, consumables, internet access and data, equipment, research data management, travel costs, impact and engagement and open access.
- Submit a letter or email of support from your head of department at your home institution.
- Submit a letter or email of support from the collaborator at your partner institution.