2022 StartupXs ChangeMakers Seed Funding for Early Stage Business
Deadline: December 31, 2021.
StartupXs has launched the “ChangeMakers Seed Funding 2022” for startups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community. All early-stage business innovators, startups, and social enterprises are invited to apply.
StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. They believe that startups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally.
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organization in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law.
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- An organization like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, government agencies, international organizations, and researchers in any country can apply
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startups or a social enterprise working on an innovative product or idea
- You cannot apply for asking grants for;
- shipping costs, travel costs, Individual School Fees, Fundraising
There will be One (1) grant winner. The winner (the official producer of the application) will receive the US $1000 which will be paid through PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer, or other legal, eligible methods.
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be through our online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
- The application must be submitted before the deadline