2022 FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme: Digital (AEP Digital) for Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Nigeria
FATE Foundation in partnership with Meta launches the 5th edition of the “Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme: Digital (AEP Digital)” which is targeted at startup Founders with innovative business ideas between the ages of 25 and 45 years.
The Program leverages on FATE Foundation’s AEP’s unrivaled enterprise development curriculum which covers the basics of starting and growing a successful business in Nigeria and Meta’s digital strategy and literacy programming support for small and growing businesses.
In 2022 they would be supporting 240 Aspiring Entrepreneurs from across different sectors in the Nigerian Economy with special consideration for entrepreneurs in the Education, Agriculture, Hospitality & Tourism, Creatives. Their intent in selecting these sectors is their consideration as high growth, high impact, and job-creating sectors for the Nigerian economy.
Key components of this year’s program are:
- It will run in a hybrid format (in-person and virtual learning and support sessions).
- Improved curriculum building on the previous year’s learnings and experience.
- Integrating the program with established state and local level industry associations, trade groups, and the FATE Alumni network; and
- As with previous editions, it is absolutely Free with the grant from Meta covering tuition and direct program expenses for reading materials and resources during the program. Participants are however expected to get themselves to and from the program venue locations
To be eligible, you must:
- Between 25 – 45 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data-Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institution
- Must be able to participate all through the required programme duration
Key Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Business Model Development/Review Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies & Knowledge
- Financial Literacy and Cashflow Management
- Business Financing Strategies
- Insights into relevant local and industry networks/business groups
- Access to Free Digital Tools and Platforms
- Facebook Ad Credits for Winners of the state level/national Pitch Competition
- Access to FATE Foundation’s Business Advisory and Support Services
- Access to Funding and Market Linkages
- Lagos State: May 18, 2022.
- Ogun State: June 18, 2022.
- Anambra State: June 25, 2022.
- Cross River & Rivers: August 06, 2022.
- Plateau & Abuja: September 24, 2022.
- Ekiti State: October 1, 2022.