2022 Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarships for MBA Program
Africa for Eni, is the past, the present and the future. Africa is the continent which Eni has experienced, as a pioneer, and the one which today continues to shape Eni’s experiences as a partner of countries where Eni has established lasting relationships, understanding and respecting African societies and cultures and their diversity. In line with its mission, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperations focused on areas of common interest such as youth employment, agriculture value chains and renewable energy and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa.
Eni’s training and knowledge management is promoted and implemented through Eni Corporate University. In order to reinforce the company’s expertise in its business areas, Eni avails itself of a long established relational network with the most prestigious national and international universities. Amongst these esteemed institutions, Eni can count on the collaboration of Oxford University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, besides the leading Italian Universities.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in one of the African countries in which Eni operates: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rep. of Congo, South Africa and Tunisia
- High aspiring and high potential African MBA candidates who can contribute to better leadership and governance of the continent.
- Awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
Full MBA course fees, a grant for living expenses, and one return air fare.
- No additional application is required.
- They will use the details you supply in your MBA application form to determine eligibility.
- There is no fixed application deadline for these scholarships.
- All eligible offer-holders will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline however, they cannot guarantee the availability of the scholarships in their later application stage.