2019 Teens Dream Annual Video Competition
Deadline: January 13, 2019.
Do you have a dream that could change the world? Do you want to help others and find solutions to these goals?
Upload your 2 min or less Dream Video as it relates to one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)! Please read the contest rules in the official website, and familiarize yourself with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Prior submissions and winners of the four annual Teens Dream Video Competitions are on their Gallery, along with a map of their location.
- You must be 13 to 18 years old!
- You can be from anywhere in the world, but the video must be in English.
- You may work individually or as a group, but one person must apply and represent on behalf of the group.
- Parents and adults can be advisors but shall not have any hands on involvement.
- You can submit videos multiple years in a row but if you win, you can’t win twice in a row.
- Immediate family of the Teens Dream Video Competition Collaborative organizers are ineligible to submit.
- Win up to $500.
- Teens are honored with a celebration in Washington DC
- Given a mentor and the chance to lead virtual Dream Hubs – all with a focus on their actions around the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.