2019 One Young World / María Juliana Ruiz National Young Talent Award for Colombian Citizens
Deadline: August 28, 2019.
In 2019, the First Lady of the Republic of Colombia, María Juliana Ruiz, in alliance with the Presidential Ministry for Youth –Colombia Joven– with the support of Promigas, Serv bellyga, Tito Pabón, EPM, Efecty, GeoPark, Tecnoglass, Constructora Capital, Aviatur, ManpowerGroup, Nutresa, Samsung, La Macuira, Amarilo, Easy Fly, National Papers, Offcorss, Roa Rice, Juan Valdez, CECAR and Asocaña, inaugurate the ‘National Young Talent Award – María Juliana Ruiz’ so that young leaders from all over The national territory circulates and attends the One Young World world forum.
The award is aimed at young leaders of the Colombian national territory who are between 18 and 28 years old and who lead social, technological, cultural, entrepreneurship or innovation initiatives in the health, education, sport or environment sector. The award will send a delegation of 35 young people to the One Young World on behalf of Colombia: 1 delegate for each department, 1 delegate for Barranquilla, 1 delegate for Riohacha and 1 delegate for Bogotá DC
- Young between 18 and 28 years old
- Have Colombian nationality
- Show up for an apartment where you reside or have been born
- Lead or be part of an initiative or project that generates an impact on its territory
- Relevance of the initiatives you lead or in which you have participated
- Impact of the projects carried out
- Commitment and potential benefit to the communities or territories to which it belongs
- Motivation to participate in the National Young Talent Award and One Young World
- Entrance to the One Young World Summit 2019
- Meals during the days of the event
- Accommodation in shared rooms from October 22 to 26, 2019
- International transport Bogotá-London (tourist class)
- Costs associated with the Visa application required to enter the United Kingdom.
- National transport for Visa application required to enter the United Kingdom.
- Costs associated with the Colombian passport, in case of not having it
- International health insurance