2019 Montana State University USA International Undergraduate Scholarships
Deadline: May 15, 2019.
MSU’s Office of International Programs is proud to offer merit-based scholarships to international undergraduate applicants. These awards are based on grade point average as well as SAT or ACT scores. These awards will be applied only toward MSU tuition.
When an international student submits their application, they are automatically considered for scholarships based on their grade point average from high school. While we do not require SAT or ACT scores for admission, students may submit them to be considered for additional scholarships. Students who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration.
- International Undergraduate students are invited to apply.
- Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Students who apply to MSU are eligible for consideration.
- Students must have maintained a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
- Applicants must be applying to MSU as a freshman in order to be eligible.
Scholarship amounts range from $4,000-$15,000 per year. This scholarship can be renewed annually if the student maintains a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale, enrolls in at least 12 credits, and remains a non-resident student.
If students choose to submit their SAT and/or ACT scores, the results must be sent directly to MSU via the testing company. We will always consider the highest composite score submitted.
- ACT school code 2420: http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/index.html
- SAT school code 4488: http://www.sat.collegeboard.org/home