2019 Environmental Education (EE) 30 Under 30 Class Nomination
Deadline: June 3, 2019.
NAAEE has once again opened the global search for 30 game-changing leaders under 30 years of age who are using environmental education to build a sustainable future for all.
NAAEE is looking for young people who demonstrate creativity, grit, and passion to address the key challenges facing communities around the world.
1. The nominee must be 30 years old or under (as of December 31, 2019) and demonstrate proven leadership ability using environmental education.
2. Recognizing the complexity of achieving a sustainable and equitable future.
3. They welcome applicants from across sectors and disciplines.
4. Open to young people around the world.
1. The EE 30 Under 30 Class of 2019 will join a growing alumni community of inspiring environmental education leaders and receive ongoing opportunities to network, grow professionally, and promote their work.
2. Finalists will be featured on NAAEE’s website and social media, and all finalists will be eligible to apply for an all-expenses-paid trip to present at the 2019 NAAEE Annual International Conference, held in Lexington, Kentucky, from October 16-19, 2019.